What Is An EOS Implementer?
An EOS Implementer combines a passion for helping entrepreneurs and their leadership teams with the skills and experience to help strengthen all Six Key Components of their business, by:
- Teaching every tool in the EOS Toolbox
- Facilitating clarity, alignment, and resolution
- Coaching EOS purity, accountability, and helping the leadership team become its best
We're proud to have built a collaborative Community of EOS Implementers dedicated to helping entrepreneurs get what they want from their businesses.
Members of the Community share the EOS Core Values:
Open, honest, real, and well-practised, ready to make a positive difference
Grow or die
Subordinating our personal interests to advance others, always giving value before expecting anything in return
Our Community of EOS Implementers maintain worldwide standards to achieve qualification designations.
Professional EOS Implementers
- Complete an intensive rigorous 3-day training program (Boot Camp)
- Actively use our online resource
- Collaborate regularly
withinthe EOS Implementer Community to learn, share and grow by participating in:
- Quarterly Collaborative Exchanges (QCE) Weekly "Level 10" calls
Certified EOS Implementers
These are the most experienced, active members of our community. In addition to meeting all the standards required of a Professional EOS Implementer, these experts:
- Have experience implementing EOS purely with 10 or more clients
- Have experience implementing every type of session in the EOS Process Conduct at least 48 sessions per year
- Achieve an average session rating of 8.75 or higher (on a scale of 1-10)
- Actively help our community, rarely if ever missing an opportunity to collaborate
*EOS APAC regularly reviews these standards. When standards are raised, current Professional and Certified Implementers are given a grace period to achieve new standards while maintaining their current designation.